Dental Implant Single Teeth
Implant dentistry has become an integral part of everyday dentistry and should be considered the first treatment alternative to replacing missing teeth. There is a learning curve associated with placing and restoring dental implants. The implant is placed in an optimal position to effectively support the restoration and surrounding soft and hard tissues. To achieve a predictable and durable restoration, visualization of the final restorative reconstruction is necessary before the onset of treatment. The term 'restorative-driven' treatment plan has been used to identify this process.
What Are the Advantages of Dental Implants?
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR EMERGENCY CASE.
On the other hand we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled.